Welcome to Kings Caple Primary Academy.
At Kings Caple Primary Academy, building our children's confidence and self-esteem is paramount. We pride ourselves in knowing each of our pupils individually and in this way, we can fully realise their potential in a happy and nurturing environment.
We hope you enjoy your visit!
Kings Caple Primary Academy is part of the Herefordshire Marches Federation of Academies.
Find out what everyone is talking about. To arrange a visit or for more information please contact us on 01432 840267 or email us
Peter Box and Paul Whitcombe, Executive Headteachers.
Helen Card, Deputy Headteacher
- Thank you for such a warm welcome. What an outstanding school, all the children we met are a great credit to you. It is fantastic to see a village school thriving and secure.
- A distributed leadership model across the Federation was clearly evident and highly effective. The leadership had embraced succession planning. Confidence was evident throughout.
- The Headteachers adopted a forward thinking active research approach. They were outstanding at self evaluation. A key phrase to apply to their approach is that they ‘never miss an opportunity’.
- Leaders understand the differing "cultures‟ of each school.
- Distributed leadership enabled empowerment in an environment where there were no big egos.