Our school aims are as follows:
• To create a stimulating, safe, friendly and supportive atmosphere at Kings Caple Primary Academy in which all children are encouraged to develop lively, enquiring minds and a love of learning, which will help them find out about their world.
• That an early partnership should be forged between parents and school to create a unity of purpose and attitude towards the value of education and school.
• To ensure that children have a voice on school issues and are involved in school development and decision making. (Schools Council/Circle Time)
• To ensure that all children have equal access to all opportunities occurring at the school and that barriers to learning are removed.
• To ensure that all children have every opportunity to develop their own personalities and abilities to the full, as well as respecting the needs of others.
• To develop an understanding of ethical, moral and spiritual values in an atmosphere of mutual respect and consideration of others. (Values Education, programme used for assemblies and throughout the curriculum).
• To encourage children to share in a wealth of experiences through creativity and involvement with the wider community.
• To ensure that children are encouraged to progress according to their ability, experiencing success in as many areas of school life as possible.
“Developing your child’s individual potential in a friendly and supportive environment and so preparing them to meet the challenges of the future”