How we are elected?
First, we decided if we’d like to be a Pupil Councillor. Then, gave a short presentation to the class to show our strengths and abilities to be a Pupil Councillor. We were then voted for by our class mates.
What makes a good Pupil Councillor?
• Good listener
• Share ideas
Our role as councillors
• To have ideas to make our school better
• To help promote the good practice in our school
• To be a voice for the pupils
• To support pupils that need it
• Share pupils ideas with staff
• To continue to find ways to reduce bullying.
• To have Road Safety projects and competitions.
• To continue to promote the good work of our school.
What we’ve achieved this year?
• Raised money through the Valentine Disco & cake sale to get new goal posts.
• Made posters to advertise various events.