Children will bring home today (Friday 9th), menus/order forms for school lunches in September. Further copies are available inside the school’s front door or they can be downloaded from the website see News and Events>Parent Newsletters, or by CLICKING HERE
Orders need to be returned to school by no later than 9am on Wednesday 14th July to ensure that children receive a meal from the 6th September 2021. Orders received after this deadline for w/c 6th Sept cannot be processed. If you have a child in KS2 (Years 3 to 6) and you pay for your meals, payment needs to be made via BAC’s to the school account, details as previously provided. If you need these details again please contact the school office. Children in KS2 who receive benefits related free meals do not have to pay and neither do children in years R through to year 2 as these children are eligible for UIFSM.
Key things to note:
- Deadline for orders placed for 6th September must be in school no later than 9am 14th July. If you pay for your child’s meals payment needs to be made at the time of ordering or no order can be placed.
- The menu has changed from a 2 week to a 3 week cycle and takes us from 6th September through to the February half term.
- When we return on 6th Sept we will start with WEEK 2.
- Prices have increased slightly to £2.40 per meal for those who pay.
- The menu now has dessert options, you can choose from a main pudding, a yoghurt or fruit daily – PLEASE CHOOSE 1 MAIN MEAL FROM OPTIONS 1 TO 5 AND 1 DESSERT FROM OPTIONS 6 TO 8