Welcome Back! We hope that you have had an enjoyable summer. The children have certainly had lots of exciting stories to share. Thank you for your efforts in ensuring that they children are smart and in full school uniform. Could you please make sure that the children’s uniform has been labelled.
We would also like to welcome Miss Graham to Kings Caple. Miss Graham will be undertaking her teaching student placement at Kings Caple and will be with us until January. She will be mainly working in Class 3 and will bring lots of fantastic skills and ideas to the school.
A few key dates:
- Clubs will begin next Monday – letters have been distributed;
- School photos – 2nd October. Sibling photos from 8.30am;
- Break up for half term – Friday 20th October;
- Parents evening during the second half of the Autumn Term. Date TBC;
- It is highly probable that years 1-6 will swim every week for a term in either the Spring or Summer terms. We will share information with you as it becomes available to us.